Cara Lewis and Ellice Davis - Nursery Lead Practitioners
Within our Nursery, we place a strong emphasis on laying the foundations on which to develop children’s love of learning, and resilience to carry them through our wonderful all-through academy.
We support children to be school ready by developing their independence through play. We adopt a child centred approach, planning a mixture of small group adult-led input and child-led purposeful play with open ended resources, following the child’s interests. Nursery children have opportunities to share experiences together, enabling them to form important connections, develop their communication skills and learn key social and emotional skills.
Through the sharing of books, daily Read, Write Inc phonic sessions, purposeful planning around key texts, acting out stories, and rhymes we aim to develop children’s love for reading. We provide lots of opportunities for outdoor and risky play, which is key to children developing their motor skills, resilience and emotional regulation. Our frequent, meaningful play-based activities help keep children stimulated and inquisitive about the world around them.
· Sessions will run from 9.15am- 10.45am.
· Session cost is £2.00 per family.
· Tea, coffee and biscuits for parents and carers.
· A Healthy snack and drink for every child.
· Exciting activities.
· Entrance and exit to the session will be via the Cube.
· Find us on Facebook facebook.com
· Spaces at our Baby Bonding Sessions can be pre-booked either via Facebook messaging or by phoning Miranda on 07507464426.